- for all seasons
- no planning permission
- with equipment
- in 2 months
- Length: 6.65 m (21.82 ft)
- Width: 3 m (9.84 ft)
- Hight: 2.92 m (9.58 ft)
- Patio (Optional): 5.6 m2 (60.28 ft2)
- Total area: 20 m2 (215.28 ft2)
- Living space: 17.6 m2 (189.5 ft2)
Aluminium, double glazing.
Spruce KVH 100 x 40, insulation 100 mm (rockwool), OSB 8 mm, covered with steam and windproof film. Optional: Poliuretane insulation foam.
IPE160, KVH spruce 120 x 60mm, OSB 22 mm, insulation 120 mm, steam and windproof film, all flooring panels 10 mm compatible with AC5.
Made out of Siberian larch, wood protection Benjamin MOORE, all corners aluminium. Optional: Thermowood, Canadian cedar.
EPDM roofing, insulation 100 mm, spruce KVH 100 x 40, OSB 18 mm, steam and windproof film. Optional: Guttering.
Electrics and plumbing included. Shower, toilet, sink, 80L water tank, fully equipped kitchen including gas cooker, fridge and hood. 2x electric radiators. LED lights. Optional: Air conditioner, Floor heating, biolan dry toilet.
Our fabulous I-20 is just what you need for the perfect annex. A lovely, studio cottage with plenty of space at just over 20 m2 (220 ft2) this modern timber framed building is anything you have ever asked for. On top of your usual uses as a Granny Annex, Au Pair Pad, Lodgers Room, Office this could be used as a play room for all those little darlings visiting yours. If you want to take it a bit further, you could even host your own, very lucrative Birthday Party alternative to Soft Play Area or took it up a notch with your inner chef and host private dinner parties.
- Holiday home.
- Park home.
- Rental potential, whether you are wanting to rent to a long term lodger or are looking for some extra income from air B&B.
- Separate guest room with its own kitchen and bathroom.
- Extra space for you and your family to enjoy your free time: game room, reading room, man cave.
- Saves you space, time and money.
- Modern design.
- Comfortable and practical.
- No planning permission required.