- for all seasons
- no planning permission
- with equipment
- in 2 months
- Length: 6 m (19.68 ft)
- Width: 3 m (9.8 ft)
- Hight: 3.5 m ( 11.48 ft)
- Downstairs: 18 m2 (193 ft2)
- Mezzanine: 13.38 m2 (143.96 ft2)
Aluminium, double glazing.
Spruce KVH 100 x 40, insulation 100 mm (rockwool), OSB 8 mm, covered with steam and windproof film. Optional: Poliuretane insulation foam.
IPE160, KVH spruce 120 x 60mm, OSB 22 mm, insulation 120 mm, steam and windproof film, all flooring panels 10 mm compatible with AC5
Made out of Siberian larch, wood protection Benjamin MOORE, all corners aluminium. Optional: Thermowood, Canadian cedar.
EPDM roofing, insulation 100 mm, spruce KVH 100 x 40, OSB 18mm, steam and windproof film. Optional: Guttering.
Electrics and plumbing included. Shower, toilet, sink, 80L water tank, fully equipped kitchen including gas cooker,fridge and hood. 2x electric radiators. LED lights. Optional: Air conditioner, Floor heating, biolan dry toilet.
Modern Mini House oozing style and elegance with a fantastic finish. Poppy is built from the best quality materials. Our gorgeous Poppy sits on wheels and as her lovely sister, Country she is also sat on a base of almost 15m2 (160ft2). This gorgeous, light timber framed building benefits from an extra space in a form of a cosy mezzanine which is intended to be used as a double bedroom with a direct access from the living room and situated directly above a kitchen, bathroom and wait for it… an office which could easily fit a click style sofa bed.
- Holiday home.
- Rental potential, whether you are wanting to rent to a long term lodger or are looking for some extra income from air B&B.
- Separate guest room with its own kitchen and bathroom.
- Extra space for you and your family to enjoy your free time: game room, reading room, man cave.
- Saves you space, time and money.
- Fully portable.
- Modern design.
- Comfortable and practical.
- No planning permission required.
365 DAY HOUSE