Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I order one of the houses?
You can contact one of our agents or enquire directly via www.landbox.co.uk
- Do I need planning permission?
It depends in the way your house is built. In most cases you will not need planning permission as most of our houses are classified as park homes.
- Can I move my house in the future?
Most of our small houses which have been built on steel base can be moved in the exact same way as they have been delivered. Some of the bigger houses will require dismantling and then being rebuilt again in your specified location.
- Do I need any special building permissions?
No, as all of our houses are classified as mobile homes.
- Can I amend one of the standard drawing to make it more bespoke?
Yes, of course you can. We believe that you should have a final say in the way your house looks. The extra cost will depend on a complexity of changes and the type of the house.
- Do I have to pay Council Tax?
You will not have to pay Council Tax as long as you use your house as an annex. That means that the house would have to be on the same land as your main place of residence.
- Can you deliver a house anywhere in the EU?
Yes, we work in the EU and outside of the EU.
- What’s included in the price?
The price includes:
Fully manufactured house.
The cost of connecting your house to the mains (electricity and water) is added during contract signing.
- Do I have to get the ground ready for my new house / annex?
It all depends on the type and the size of the house you chose. Mostly we should be able to assist you with this and we can prepare comprehensive costings in case there is some extra work required. We will always prepare a survey of the site before erecting your house.
- How long do I have to wait?
It depends on many things, mainly the size of your house but we aim to have all houses ready within 6-10 weeks.
- Do I have to pay VAT?
We can issue VAT receipt (0% or 20% VAT).
- How do I pay?
We ask for a 50% payment during contract signing, then 20% once we send you photos of your house, 20% prior to transport and 10% after delivery.
- Can I stay in the house 365 days a year?
Yes, of course. Our homes are designed to keep you comfortable throughout the year.